definitely we

in Wakeboard - Wasserski 18.01.2020 07:59
von Cl11234566 • 75 Beiträge

Sebastian Vettel says F1s cannot be proud of continuing with its elimination qualifying format - a decision Lewis Hamilton has branded strange. The revised knockout format introduced at the Australian GP will remain in Bahrain despite being heavily criticised by drivers, pundits and fans.Ahead of the race in the desert, Vettel used a bizarre metaphor of an ice-cream shop only selling a flavour no one wanted to underline his point. If you sell ice-cream and you sell vanilla ice-cream, but everybody that comes to your shop is asking for chocolate ice-cream and the next day you open and you expect to sell chocolate ice-cream, but instead you sell vanilla ice-cream again, the German said.So usually you do what your clients like you to do, but you are not really doing the job I guess by doing the exact opposite. It is something we cant be proud of. Sky Sports F1s pundits debate whether to scrap the new qualifying format ahead of the Bahrain Grand Prix. World championship rival Lewis Hamilton admitted it was strange that the little-loved system remained in place for Bahrain.Although team bosses agreed to drop the new format a day after the debacle in Melbourne, the proposal to revert to the 2015 rules was never put to a vote of the F1 Commission. A plan to keep the 90-second eliminations for just Q1 and Q2 was instead put forward, something McLaren and Red Bull voted against. Bahrain GP on Sky Sports TV times and full schedule for this weekends race I heard that all the teams had to agree and some of the teams didnt, which seems a bit weird because, ultimately, its not what the teams feel its what the fans feel and you do whatever is right for the fans, Hamilton told Sky Sports News HQ.Formula 1 wouldnt be anything without the fans, so it is very strange. My engineers say its going to be exactly the same, so we shall see. Sometimes you have to try something twice before you realise its the wrong thing, so I guess thats what were going to do. Why Lewis Hamilton has urged motorsports governing body to listen to the fans Haass Romain Grosjean agreed that the Saturday spectacle was unlikely to be any more exciting in Bahrain, saying: I do not like this format. I think none of the drivers do, none of the fans do, none of the media do, but it has been decided to give it another go here. I dont see why it will be massively different, but we have to deal with it.Meanwhile, Vettel was one of the signatories on a letter which criticised how F1s decisions were taken, but he emphasised the letter was not aimed at one individual.Some ideas are not as good as certain others and we had a lot of ideas that were bad and they didnt happen, we had other ideas that were good and they did happen, he said. Marc Priestley is in the hot-seat this week as he and his two guests discuss the matters of the moment in F1 heading into the Bahrain GP I think that is normal when you try to progress. But I think if everybody is against something and you still decide for it, qualifying now is just one example, then something is not right.I dont think you can pinpoint one person in particular, but I think it is clear for all the drivers what we think is wrong and we are happy to help with the future.Our intention was that we really question our current situation, current decision making and hopefully improve that in the future.However, Vettel believes while drivers should have a say in the rule-making process, they shouldnt be responsible for their creation. The F1 drivers react to questions over the release of their GPDA letter We drivers are not here to make the rules. In no sport do the sportsmen make the rules and we dont want to be the ones who decide where the sport is going, he said.We are not asking to be in charge of the rules, there are people in charge and if there are currently regulations in place that stop people doing their job then we should rethink those and change the system.For certain decisions I think it would be beneficial to listen to the drivers as we are the ones driving the car. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Drivers want to be involved Why qualifying hasnt changed Yeezy 350 V2 Clay Pas Cher . The 25-year-old Lu, a regular on the Japan LPGA Tour after giving up her LPGA Tour membership in 2010, shot an 8-under 64 in windy, wet conditions at Kintetsu Kashikojima. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Blue Tint Pas Cher . He spent the rest of the game making up for lost playing time. Green scored a career-high 36 points, including eight in overtime, and the Phoenix Suns beat Denver 112-107 on Tuesday night to hand the Nuggets their fifth consecutive loss. http://www.pascheryeezy350v2.fr/fausse-yeezy-350-v3.html. Saskatchewans Darian Durant is expected to miss the rest of the Roughriders season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. The 32-year-old, who will undergo surgery in the next couple days to repair the injury, was added to the teams six-game injury list Tuesday. Yeezy 350 V2 GID Glow Pas Cher . First-half goals by Will Bruin and Oscar Boniek Garcia sucked the life out of the Impact as the Houston Dynamo bounced them from Major League Soccers post-season with a 3-0 victory on Thursday. Yeezy 350 v2 Noir Et Blanc . "Youre not really spending time to sit back and analyze what your competitions doing and things like that," Anthopoulos said. "Youre so focused on what were trying to get done." Ultimately, while the landscape around them changed with trades both major and minor, the Blue Jays did nothing before Thursdays non-waiver deadline.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin will be going into the season with a little more job security. The Giants confirmed Friday that they gave the 67-year-old Coughlin a one-year extension, putting him under contract through the 2015 season. The agreement had been expected since the franchise has a history of not allowing its head coach go into a season as a lame duck. "The Giants have always done that," Coughlin told reporters at the NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis. "That was always indicated to me. I didnt pay a whole lot of attention to it to be honest with you. Weve had a lot of work going on in our business and our building, as you know. So I had great confidence that it would happen, and it did." Coughlin said that his agent and the Giants never talked about getting a longer contract, which is not surprising. The Giants have missed the playoffs the past two seasons and three of four. However, his Super Bowl titles in 2008 and 12 earned him at least another season. Coughlin and the Giants had wanted to get the deal done earlier, but it was delayed while Coughlin reshaped his offensive staff. Coordinator Kevin Gilbride retired after the Giants (7-9) missed the playoffs and two other longtime assistants, running backs coach Jerald Ingram and tight ends coach Mike Pope, were fired. Coughlin also reassigned quarterbacks coach Sean Ryan and receivers coach Kevin M. Gilbride, with Ryan taking over the receivers and the younger Gilbride moving to tight ends. Former Packers assistant Ben McAdoo was hired as the offensive co-ordinator. Coughlin said making the changes was very difficult. "You have coaches that have, in many cases, been with you a long, long time with Kevin (Gilbride) retiring and with Mike (Pope) and Jerald (Ingram) -- they had been with me a long time," Coughlin said. "I have great respect for them. Its never easy. Its verry difficult thing for a head coach to do, whether it be a player, whether it be a coach, guys I have respect for.dddddddddddd "They were very, very good football coaches. I just felt like in those situations that I needed to make some other changes after Kevin retired in the best interest of our team. And in doing that, were back on track now trying to get ourselves ready for the spring." Coughlin said there will be some noticeable changes to the offence next season, but not everything will change. "I think definitely we would maintain a commitment to the run, and that will be a factor no matter what," he said. "And thats been agreed upon by all. But as far as changes, they may be subtle; there may be some drastic ones. "But the number one thing will be the players, the team, the opportunity to again get ourselves back on track the way we need to be, the ball security issues being first and foremost. The obvious questions being made about the offensive line, well see where that goes. Who knows what that would have been like last year had a couple of our guys been able to stay on the field." The Giants offensive line was decimated by injuries last season. Center David Baas and guard Chris Snee missed much of the season and left tackle Will Beatty broke a leg in the final game. Guard-centre Kevin Boothe is a free agent, backup Jim Cordle will be coming off a knee injury and veteran David Diehl retired. That leaves only tackle Justin Pugh returning healthy after an excellent rookie season. The problems up front had Eli Manning and the offence being described by owner John Mara as "broken" after the season. "Did I agree that the offence was broken?" Coughlin said of the comment. "I certainly agree that some things have to be fixed, lets put it that way. But I wouldnt have used that word." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bts shirt
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 91 Themen und 151 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor