scored 19 points

in Wakeboard - Wasserski 18.01.2020 07:58
von Cl11234566 • 75 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- Rougned Odor has had a rough start to his Major League career. Things quickly turned around for him on Monday night. The rookie second baseman collected his first home run and drove in his first two runs as Colby Lewis threw 5 2-3 shutout innings, and Adrian Beltre also homered to lead the Texas Rangers to a 4-0 win over the Houston Astros. Odor, who entered Monday just 2 for 12, had two hits, including a run-scoring single in the fourth and a homer in the sixth -- a solo shot into the upper deck in right field -- to make it 4-0. "He swung the bat well, especially that base hit he got up the middle," Texas manager Ron Washington said. "He (Brad Peacock) threw him a fastball away and he stayed on the pitch and didnt try to do much with it but hit it where it was. And then he went up there and took a chance that he was going to throw him a first-pitch fastball and got the head out." Washington said one thing about Odor was that he walked up to plate confident and not scared. Odour said through a translator that he felt good. "Im not scared because its the same as down in the minor leagues," Odor said. "I take it in that perspective." Lewis (3-2) struck out a season-high eight and allowed seven hits to improve to 4-0 in his career at Minute Maid Park. The right-hander bounced back from a poor outing against Colorado on Wednesday where he allowed seven runs in less than four innings. Lewis said he was able to flip the breaking ball for strikes, and when that pitch is sharp, you can use it to get a couple more outs. "Thats kind of what you want as a starting pitcher," Lewis said. "You want to have at least three of the four working for you and when you have four of the four pitches working for you it makes for an easier night. I was able to flip breaking balls in there when I needed to early. The slider was sharp. The change-up got me some quick outs a couple times and that was beneficial for sure." Beltre, who snapped a 0 for 11 slump, had two hits, including a two-run home run to left in the third. Prince Fielder also had two hits. "Its always nice to help your ballclub win games," Beltre said. "I know that I need to be doing that more often and hopefully thatll be the start of something better." Brad Peacock (0-4) struck out a career-high 11 but allowed four runs on seven hits in six innings. Peacocks previous career-high for strikeouts was 10 at Minnesota on Aug. 4, 2013. "From the get-go, I wanted to try to attack these guys and try to keep the ball down and mix in my other pitches," Peacock said. "I was able to do that for the most part. I felt good tonight." Jose Altuve had three hits, and Matt Dominguez and George Springer each had two hits for the Astros, who left 12 runners on base in losing for the eighth time in the last 10 games. "Look at the number of hits we had and baserunners, we had guys who were getting hits and getting on base," Houston manager Bo Porter said. "We just were not getting the big hit that would plate runs in those situations." Lewis exited after singles by Dominguez and Springer, combined with a Mitch Moreland error, put runners on second and third with two outs in the sixth, but Nick Martinez induced a Chris Carter groundout to end the threat. The Astros threatened again in the eighth, putting runners on the corners with one out after singles by Dominguez and Springer, but Neal Cotts struck out Carter and Jesus Guzman to end the inning. NOTES: Washington said he would not know until Wednesday whether lefty Martin Perez lands on the disabled list. "Right now, our thought is to wait until Wednesday and see what more information we have and then well make a decision," Washington said. "If its just for him to miss a start, then we have to do something else. If it gets to that point where he has to go on the DL, we dont have to make the decision until Wednesday." Perez experienced discomfort in his left elbow after failing to get out of the fourth Saturday night. ... Texas infielder Josh Wilson accepted the outright assignment to Triple-A Round Rock. Wilson was designated for assignment May 8. ... Houston will send left-hander Dallas Keuchel, who is 3-2 with a 3.68 ERA this season to the mound Tuesday against lefty Matt Harrison, who is 1-0, in the second game of the three-game. Fake Yeezy 350 V3 . The $145.7-million Tim Hortons Field was slated to open this month, a year before it was to host all 32 mens and womens soccer competitions. The delay has forced the Hamilton Tiger-Cats football team to use a smaller facility for the first two home games of the season. Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet . After a tight first half, the Croatians took command in Reykjavik after Skulason was dismissed for a professional foul in the 51st minute, but couldnt find a way past Iceland goalkeeper Hannes Halldorsson and his packed defence. Eduardo had a weak shot cleared away from near the goalline after barely a minute for Croatia, whose substitute Ivica Olic forced a fine reaction save from Halldorsson in the 55th. http://www.cheapshoesstorewholesale.com/. Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist. Cheap Air Max 270 China . Price also posted the longest shutout sequence since 1960 at 164:19 minutes. He stopped a combined 55 shots in Canadas final two games and 70 of 71 shots in Canadas three elimination games, allowing only a breakaway goal to Lauris Darzins of Latvia. For his efforts, Price was named best goalkeeper by the tournament directorate. Prices outstanding play is marred only by the extremely strong defensive play of Canadas top six defencemen; Shea Weber, Duncan Keith, Drew Doughty, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Alex Pietrangelo and Jay Bouwmeester. Jordan Outlet Store Near Me . -- Manager Bob Melvin shuffled the Athletics batting order and got the type of production he was looking for from the top of the lineup.MILWAUKEE -- Kemba Walker scored 21 points and Al Jefferson added 16 of his 20 in the second half to help the Charlotte Bobcats beat the Milwaukee Bucks 101-92 on Sunday for their fourth straight victory. Gary Neal added 18 in his return to Milwaukee after the Bucks traded him to Charlotte last month. Gerald Henderson scored 14 as the Bobcats matched their longest winning streak of the season, set Feb. 18-22. Brandon Knight scored 21 points and Ramon Sessions added 18. Jeff Adrien and John Henson each had 12, but it wasnt enough to stop the Bobcats from their first sweep of a season series from the Bucks. Neal led the way in the fourth quarter as the Bobcats slowly pulled away. He scored seven the Bobcats first 12 points and finished with 10 in the period. Josh McRoberts hit a 3-pointer and then Neal added a jumper that gave Charlotte an 88-85 lead. Khris Middleton answered with a basket to pull Milwaukee within one, but Jefferson scored on a hook shot and layup to end any chance of the Bucks win. Neal continues to rebound from a one-game trip to the bencch.dddddddddddd. After Neal scored 19 points in a 105-98 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday, Bobcats coach Steve Clifford benched him in Wednesdays 98-85 win at Washington for an "internal team matter." Neal scored 19 in the 105-93 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday. Neal and Luke Ridnour faced their former teammates for the first time since being traded by the Bucks last month. Milwaukee sent Neal and Ridnour to Charlotte on Feb. 20 for Adrien and Ramon Sessions. Neal complained about his role with the Bucks and clashed with coach Larry Drew and centre Larry Sanders, who is out indefinitely with a fractured orbital bone. Neal got into a heated exchange with Sanders in the Bucks locker room after the 116-100 loss to the Suns in Phoenix on Jan. 4. Then Neal, in his fourth season in the NBA, fell out of the rotation when Drew played younger players. The sparse crowd booed when Neal entered the game in the first quarter and when he made two free throws in the second. Notes: Bucks F Ersan Ilyasova missed the game due to a sore right ankle. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bts shirt
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 91 Themen und 151 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor