limited to two

in Wakeboard - Wasserski 16.01.2020 08:55
von Cl11234566 • 75 Beiträge

Reigning US Open champion Dustin Johnson fired a six-under-par 66 for a share of the lead at the Canadian Open at Glen Abbey Golf Club. The 11-time winner on the PGA Tour made seven birdies, an eagle, a bogey and a double bogey to move into a tie at the top of the leaderboard with Luke List at the Toronto-area course. Leaderboard RBC Canadian Open Its firm and fast, said world No 2 Johnson. Its definitely tough to get the ball close to the hole. Youve really got to land the ball on your numbers. With it being as windy as it was today, it was tough to do that. Defending champion and world No 1 Jason Day opened with a three-under 69 and is three shots back of the leaders. He is seeking to become the first repeat winner of the Canadian Open since Jim Furyk in 2006 and 2007.Johnson, who won the US Open last month at Oakmont, is Canadas adopted son as he is engaged to the daughter of Canadas greatest sports hero, NHL legend Wayne Gretzky.List carded birdies on five of his first nine holes. He added another at the second hole en route to a bogey-free 66, matching his career-low round on the PGA Tour. I was very fortunate that the first five holes there wasnt much wind at all and then it kind of picked up, said List, who is coming off missed cuts in five of his past seven starts.Canadas Jared du Toit, Chesson Hadley, Kelly Kraft and Jon Rahm are tied for third after five-under 67s.Du Toit, an amateur, eagled the par-four 17th hole, then made a birdie on 18. Hadley made six birdies and one bogey. Kraft played the six-hole stretch beginning at the 13th in six under par.Rahm is hoping to become the first to win the Canadian Open in his debut since Chez Reavie in 2008. Also See: Latest leaderboard First round highlights Ewen: Golfing perfection Golf on Sky Sports 4 Fake Air Max 270 . None of them was better than playing with LeBron James again. Cheapest Air Max 97 . Fourteen players were suspended last summer by Major League Baseball as part of the Biogenesis drug scandal, ranging from All-Stars to also-rans. http://www.cheapestairmaxstore.com/nike-...ball-shoes.html. -- Peyton Manning is the only player in this Super Bowl who has won the big game. Fake Air Max 97 . - PGA Tour rookie Tony Finau shot a 9-under 63 at Del Monte and had a two-stroke lead over Billy Andrade and Lee Janzen of the Champions Tour after Thursdays opening round of the Callaway Pebble Beach Invitational. Cheapest Yeezy 700 .com) - Longtime Senators star Daniel Alfredsson returned to Ottawa on Thursday to officially announce his retirement.COMMERCE CITY, Colo. -- Deshorn Brown scored two goals to lead the Colorado Rapids past the slumping Houston Dynamo 3-0 Sunday night. "I had been encouraged to shoot quicker, to take shots when they were there," said Brown, who had been limited to two goals in the eight games he played. "Tonight I had no choice. I didnt hesitate. I took the shots that were there." Kamani Hill added a goal for Colorado (6-4-3), which maintained its domination of the Dynamo. The Rapids are unbeaten in their last eight meetings in the series. "We played so well that it was such a fun game to be a part of," Colorado coach Pablo Mastroeni saidd.dddddddddddd "I wanted to be out there and play." Brown scored on a header off a cross from Marvell Wynne in the fifth minute. He made a precise crossover move and beat goalkeeper Tally Hall just inside the left post in the 35th minute. Houston (5-8-2) showed little aggressiveness on offence in falling for the third straight game -- all shutouts. The Dynamo didnt have a shot on goal until Will Bruin hit the right post in the 72nd minute. "We just didnt play good," Houston coach Dominic Kinnear said. "We gave up a free header in the first minutes. Its a dangerous game to play when you play from behind." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bts shirt
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 91 Themen und 151 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor