to generate scoring

in Wakeboard - Wasserski 16.01.2020 08:48
von Cl11234566 • 75 Beiträge

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Los Angeles Dodgers right-hander Zack Greinke left his start against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Thursday after throwing just four pitches because of a mild right calf strain. "I think its minor, but well see," Greinke said. "I dont know exactly what it was, but it felt kind of like a cramp." Grienke was making his first spring start after saying he had "zero interest" making the trip for the Dodgers two regular-season games in Sydney, Australia, March 22-23 against Arizona. But now Geinke says hed like to start a game Sydney Cricket Ground. "If were going to be there, which obviously we are, then, yes, Id like to pitch over there," he said. "Im looking forward to flying over there. "No one wants me to say it this way, but in my vote, if we could go over there, my vote was not to," he said. "But more people wanted to go than not. So, now that we are going, I want to be there. I dont want to not go and have the rest of the team go and have to play and me sit here watching. I also dont want to go over there and watch. I want to go over there and play, since thats what were doing." His initial comments, he said, were based on concerns that the trip would alter his spring training. "Its just the routine thing," he said. "I want to pitch good. I want to win games. When youre forced to do something youre not used to doing, its harder to be able to do it at the best of your abilities. Its still possible, but it makes it harder. "Ive never been real big on what peoples perceptions are of me," Grienke added. "The only goal is to try to win as many games as possible." Greinke left the mound after throwing two pitches to the Diamondbacks second hitter, Cliff Pennington. He retired Tony Campana on two pitches. Following the second pitch to Pennington, Dodgers manager Don Mattingly and Stan Conte, chief of the clubs medical staff, rushed to the mound. Greinke threw a couple of warmup pitches and then headed for the clubhouse. "I just was walking around the mound a little bit," Greinke said. "I didnt think I was going to need to come out this time, but after talking to them, thats what they decided. Id like to see how it feels later." Dustin Colquitt Jersey . Founding members of the Genie Army, a group of Eugenie Bouchard supporters who cheered for the rising tennis star during the Australian Open in January, will be in the city for the Rogers Cup, beginning this weekend. Art Still Jersey . - The fiancee of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is set to ask a judge to throw out allegations that she lied to a grand jury. http://www.customchiefsjersey.com/custom...arge-2086n.html. PAUL, Minn. Spencer Ware Jersey . - Andrew McCutchen went 4 for 5 and finished a home run short of a cycle, and Jordy Mercer drove in a career-high four runs to lead the Pittsburgh Pirates to an 8-2 rout of the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday. Johnny Robinson Jersey . Rockhold." Known as an aggressive striker, Belfort (23-10) instead paced himself as the engaged in the early going and showed restraint by not overcommitting against the larger Rockhold (10-2). But when the opportunity presented itself, Belfort delivered an incredible spinning heel kick that landed flush on Rockholds chin and sent him toppling to the floor.As Canada basks in a second consecutive gold medal in mens hockey at the Olympic Games, one question remains to be asked; who will be remembered as the teams most valuable player? Perhaps the most obvious choice is goaltender Carey Price, who allowed just three goals against in five games and posted consecutive shutouts in the semifinal and gold medal games. Price also posted the longest shutout sequence since 1960 at 164:19 minutes. He stopped a combined 55 shots in Canadas final two games and 70 of 71 shots in Canadas three elimination games, allowing only a breakaway goal to Lauris Darzins of Latvia. For his efforts, Price was named best goalkeeper by the tournament directorate. Prices outstanding play is marred only by the extremely strong defensive play of Canadas top six defencemen; Shea Weber, Duncan Keith, Drew Doughty, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Alex Pietrangelo and Jay Bouwmeester. Weber and Doughty, considering their play on defence and offence could also be deserving of the teams MVP. Doughty, playing in his second career Olympics, scored four goals in the tournament for Canada, including the teams only two goals in their overtime win over Finland in the preliminary round. In total, Doughty notched six points in six games, tied for the team lead with Weber. Doughty was also the only Canadian named to the tournament all-star team by the media at Sochi 2014. Weber, who scored twice for Canada at Vancouver 2010, scored three goals at Sochi 2014.dddddddddddd His biggest goal came in the form of a game-winner in the third period of Canadas quarter-final match against Latvia. Weber also notched the most ice-time of any player on Team Canada, totalling 131 minutes. Doughty was third on the team with 115:05 minutes logged. A major storyline for the Canadian team at Sochi was their inability to generate scoring from their forwards. Of Canadas 17 goals, seven goals came from Doughty and Weber, while Jamie Benn and Jeff Carter were the only forwards to score multiple goals for the team. Carter scored a hat-trick in Canadas 6-0 rout of Austria and led all Canadian forwards with five points. Benn scored in the teams opening game against Norway and scored the lone goal in Canadas 1-0 win over the United States in the semifinals. With the lack of offence generated by forwards and the impact made by two of Canadas defensive superstars, very few players have strong statistic cases for the teams MVP. Captain Sidney Crosby and alternate captain Jonathan Toews both scored in Canadas 3-0 gold medal victory over Sweden and led all forwards with 98:42 and 103:51 minutes, respectively. However, both players totalled just three points in Canadas six games. Given each players impact, who do you believe was Team Canadas most valuable player at Sochi 2014? As always, its Your! Call. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bts shirt
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 91 Themen und 151 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor